Misconfigurations are a well-documented source of the expanding cybersecurity gap, especially when it comes to an organization’s firewall. With traditional rules-based firewall setups becoming cumbersome to manage as environments grow, small misconfigurations can quickly add up if not identified and corrected, compromising your entire security infrastructure.
One Misconfigured Rule is One Too Many
“Through 2023, “99% of firewall breaches will be caused by misconfigurations, not firewalls.”
FireMon Policy Analyzer
FireMon Policy Analyzer is a complimentary firewall security posture assessment solution that provides best practices and rule suggestions to reduce policy-related risk. Within minutes, Policy Analyzer shares a diagnostic report outlining the health of a single firewall in your environment, complete with key areas of interest and remediation recommendations.
FireMon Policy Analyzer Delivers:
- Assessment results available in minutes with no installation, setup, or dedicated hardware
- Key results including overly permissive, risky access, vendor hardening, and policy quality warnings
- Validation to see if changes improve diagnostic scores
- Downloadable reports to dive deeper into the results and share with others
- Top remediation recommendations based on FireMon’s 20+ years of experience