According to Gartner, 99% of firewall breaches will be caused by firewall misconfigurations, not the device itself. A misconfigured firewall offers similar protection to having no firewall at all. This is a human problem, not a hardware problem. Gartner predicts that by 2025, lack of talent or human failure will be responsible for over half of significant cyber incidents. The number of cyber and social engineering attacks against people is spiking as threat actors increasingly see humans as the most vulnerable point of exploitation.
Join this joint webinar with FireMon and Nuspire as they discuss:
- Why is it so difficult to maintain good firewall policies
- Understanding the risks of a poorly configured firewall
- Common firewall misconfigurations with real-world examples and how to avoid them
- Identifying the top areas needed to improve within your network, and how to prioritize
- Best practices for sustaining good firewall policy long term
- The benefits of firewall policy automation