Maintaining continuous security and compliance requires comprehensive visibility across your hybrid network. Without a true understanding of the scope of your assets and where all of your workloads reside, you’re unable to adapt and scale security measures as your environment grows, as your hybrid environment shifts, or as new threats are detected.
Real-time Network & Device Discovery
You can’t manage what you can’t see. In order to confidently protect your network, you need a complete and accurate inventory of all devices, connections, routes, and appliances that run on it.
- Identify known and rogue devices through real-time L2 and L3 device detection across on-premises networks and cloud environments
- Logical and physical device location mapping with graphical representation of all devices and connections within and external to the network
- Deep inspection of networks and individual elements
Comprehensive Endpoint Identification
It only takes one unsecured device to grant an attacker access to your entire network. With threats ranging from stolen sensitive data to complete company immobilization, your organization can reduce risk and financial impact by obtaining a reliable and comprehensive view of what’s connected to your network, including IoT and OT devices. FireMon’s Asset Manager platform offers:
- Detection for cloud, virtual, physical, SDN, endpoints, operational technology (OT), and internet of things (IoT) devices
- Full network dynamic discovery to supplement your existing vulnerability tools
- Automatic device profile information
- Supplement incident response with data enrichment for SOAR automation to accelerate your ability to recover from security incidents
IDENTIFY THE GAPS
Network Connectivity Monitoring & Analysis
A lack of complete network visibility means leak paths go unchecked, increasing the likelihood of policy and segmentation violations and vulnerabilities that can lead to an attack. FireMon ensures you always know the current state of your network and are warned of critical security gaps, threats, and vulnerabilities as they happen.
- Find the ingress and egress points on your network, including rogue and unauthorized internet connectivity
- Active, passive, and targeted discovery
- Real-time anomaly detection
- Custom notifications, thresholds, prioritization, and integrations including SIEM CEF logging
- Patented Leak Path Detection
- Network connectivity vulnerability testing