Time-consuming manual processes, lack of visibility into their 5K+ device, multi-vendor hybrid environment, and inconsistent policy management made it impossible to maintain compliance while monitoring their security posture in real-time. This left the company open to potential breaches, outages, and fines.
The company sought to:
- Gain 100% visibility of network firewalls across their multi-vendor hybrid environments from a single management console
- Achieve continuous monitoring and audit preparedness of firewall operations
- Clean and reduce their large rule base that consisted of redundant, overly-permissive, and shadowed rules
- Implement a seamless, flexible change automation workflow to abolish their lengthy manual-processes
About the Company
A North American Fortune 500 grocery company with over 2,200 physical stores.
- 100% visibility across their hybrid multi-vendor environment
- Improved security posture through real-time, continuous monitoring of all devices in a single location
- Reduced risk by removing redundant, overlapping, or unused rules
- Automation of firewall policy changes reduced from 8 weeks to minutes