Rapid growth far outpaced the manual processes used to manage the company’s hybrid on-premises and cloud environment. In addition, new internal compliance standards and a strong desire to maintain a stellar security reputation led the company to seek a real-time security policy management solution that could scale alongside their business.
The company sought to:
- Gain a single, comprehensive view of policy across their hybrid and multivendor environment
- Automate rule documentation, clean up, and reporting
- Remove redundant, overly permissive, and unused rules
- Eliminate compliance errors from misconfigurations and manual processes
About the Company
A publicly traded American electric automobile manufacturer with over 600 retail locations and service centers.
- Reduced risk through identification and removal of overly permissive rules and unauthorized traffic
- 85% reduction in time to review and clean firewall rules
- 100% visibility and control of their Palo Alto edge firewalls
- Increased security posture through real-time, continuous monitoring of all devices in a single location