Real-time network discovery, identification, and threat detection
You Can’t Manage What You Can’t See.
As organizations continue to distribute workloads across their on-premises networks and cloud platforms, they create new risks from an increasingly complex and expanding attack surface. Without complete real-time visibility of every device, workload, and connection it is nearly impossible to meet compliance objectives and secure a hybrid network.
FireMon Asset Manager
FireMon Asset Manager is a real-time network visibility solution that monitors hybrid cloud environments for anomalies, potential threats, and compliance violations. It continuously scans and discovers the entire network infrastructure for every device and connection including firewalls, routers, end points, and cloud devices. Using advanced behavioral detection techniques, Asset Manager builds a baseline of network patterns and alerts security teams when suspicious activities or compliance violations are detected.
- Real-time network visibility and alerts for environmental changes
- Discovery and identification of every network asset and connectivity path
- Complete network and cloud visibility with intuitive and customized network topology maps
- Increased security with real-time breach detection
- Threat prevention with vulnerability and leak path detection
Network and Device Discovery
Real-time visibility into every network device and connection, providing a complete and accurate inventory of all routes and appliances that run on it.
- Real-time L2 and L3 device detection across on-premises networks and cloud environments
- Support for cloud, virtual, physical, SDN, endpoints, operational technology (OT), and internet of things (IoT)
- Automatic device profile information with ability to add custom details
- Active, passive, and targeted discovery including WMI, OSPF, SNMP, and outside-in leak path detection
Mapping, Reporting and Visualization
Powerful, flexible, and intuitive tools that deliver the insights needed to manage even the most complex of today’s hybrid networks.
- Graphical representation of all L2/L3 devices and connections within and external to the network
- Easy-to-use navigation tools allow deeper inspection of networks and individual elements
- Customizable tools for grouping and highlighting by attributes, devices, OS, or vendor
- Export to Visio with full map details including node images, location information, and metadata
Real-time Event Detection and Alerts
Always know the current state of your network and be warned of critical security gaps, threats, and vulnerabilities as they happen.
- Network activity continuously assessed to create a behavioral steady-state baseline
- Real-time anomaly detection finds and evaluates events that exceed baseline parameters
- Notifications based on corporate policies, enterprise-level tolerance thresholds, and defined preferences
- Custom notifications, thresholds, prioritization, and integrations tailor alerts for any workflow
- SIEM integration using common-event format (CEF) logging
Security Management and Perimeter Breach Detection
Ensure that business user device policies are enforced and that interconnected networks are secure.
- Identify devices such as PCs, laptops and smartphones that violate enterprise and network policies
- Find ingress and egress points on your network, including rogue and unauthorized Internet connectivity
- Cross-zone leak detection to test connectivity and security between networks
Trusted by the Global 2000
by the United States Treasury
LEARN MORE ABOUT ASSET MANAGER
Get 9X Better
See how to get:
90% Efficiency Gain by automating firewall support operations
90%+ Faster time to globally block malicious actors to a new line
90% Reduction in FTE hours to implement firewalls