Broad and deep integrations across multiple platforms and applications, including SOAR, ITSM, CI/CD, SIEM, vulnerability management, environmental changes, email and spreadsheets, custom scripts, and endpoint device management, allow DevOps to use their own toolchain for all integrations instead of multiple proprietary vendor SDKs.
Orchestration APIs enable automation and orchestration, distributed data collection, elastic search, and reports and alerting services; and support distributed AppServers and rule management repositories.
Policy management workflow building blocks include Request, Design, Review, Implement, Verify, Compliance Validation, Rule Suggestion, and Rule Documentation.
This open integration approach enables a unique level of flexibility and agility—unlike competitive solutions that limit both access to their APIs and system integration options.
Network Security Policy Management
With Competitor APIs
- Providing users guidance outside their automation platforms hinders progress, reduces consistency and increases errors
With FireMon Orchestration APIs
- Increase agility by providing code suggestions within your existing automation platforms
- Utilizing disparate security tools results in limited visibility and crossplatform interoperability
- Orchestrate control of multiple heterogeneous devices across your entire infrastructure from a single pane of glass
- Requiring users to learn new tools can result in inefficient use of time and resources
- Boost efficiency by enabling them to manage security and compliance policies using familiar ITSM tools
- Managing API access control using manual processes is time-consuming and error-prone
- Manage the level of API access control automatically and efficiently based on user profile
- Addressing NSPM gaps using manual processes is error-prone and can take hours or days
- Seamlessly fill the network security policy management (NSPM) gap within existing automated workflows