SKYBOX vs FIREMON
If you're looking at Skybox,
you're missing the big picture
FireMon fits your needs today with plenty of extra room for tomorrow
The performance, scale, and support you need.
FireMon delivers a time-tested, enterprise-proven paltform for policy change automation, compliance, and risk management.
- Proven scalability and performance routinely supporting customers with more than 20,000 devices
- An API-first approach for easy integrations into SIEM, SOAR, XDR, vulnerability scanners, and ITSM systems
- Real-time flexible, granular, and customizable search with FireMon’s Security Intelligence Query Language (SIQL)
- Fully customizable reporting, analytics, assessments, and dashboards
- World-class support team to get you set up in no time and is always at your side when you need assistance
- Ongoing training, health and architectural reviews, product tutorials, and more
It’s time to upgrade.
Upgrade to Firemon
FireMon beats Skybox where it matters
Violations, policy changes, tracking, and revisions available immediately
Change detection is real-time, however Polling-based with data that can be hours to days old
A modular plug and play framework with every element of the platform accessible by API
Limited API access to portions of products
Separate products for cloud integration
Inflexible tools provide basic search capabilities, relies on preconfigured reports and filters
Modular Device Support
Fully modular device support, allowing on-the-fly updates and additions
Complete real-time layer 2 and 3 device visibility and topology mapping
Static point-in-time device data
Real-time reporting with over 500+ control checks that can be fully customized
Skybox offers some ability to customize, but not as flexible as FireMon
Don’t just take our word for it. See what real customers have to say:
Still not convinced?