Algosec vs. FireMon Comparison.
If you’re looking at Algosec,
you’re missing the big picture.
Take a look at FireMon's award-winning solutions
Your network complexity is growing quickly, shouldn’t your security?
WITHOUT FireMon, you’ll end up with a solution that:
- Limits automation of your security policy implementation
- Relies on data polling for configuration analysis rather than real-time data
- Lacks customization for compliance assessments and general queries
- Requires multiple management consoles rather than operating from a single pane of glass.
WITH FireMon you can ensure continuous compliance, optimize vulnerability management and move at the speed of DevOps.
Schedule your demo today with FireMon, the #1 automated security solution for your hybrid cloud environment.
Schedule your demo today
- Accurate understanding of network topology and application connectivity
- Automated and live-stream data for real-time monitoring
- Integrated risk/vulnerability analysis
- Automated tracking of configuration changes
- Built-in compliance reporting for 350+ controls
- Enterprise scalability
- Unlimited data retention
- Does not support certain protocols which makes device/application connectivity inadequate
- Point-in-time data
- Only through 3rd party integrations
- Partial and done at the cost of performance
- No out-of-the-box reporting for many standards
- Needs distributed relays for scaling
- Need to purge data periodically
- Poor fulfillment and customer satisfaction
FireMon gives me an eye on everything that is out there, everything I cannot see.
FireMon provides a roadmap for us to start doing workflow automation.
It is highly scalable… You can scale it to pretty much anything. We’ve had thousands of devices in it.