Enterprise network environments are getting more and more complex every day with a steady stream of new devices, applications, and cloud services. Manual tools can’t keep pace, leaving firewall and security policies nearly impossible to manage and open the door to compliance violations and misconfigurations that can lead to unplanned outages and data breaches. FireMon Security Manager is an essential tool for Zscaler users to effectively manage policies to eliminate policy-related risk, accurately change rules, and meet internal and external compliance requirements.
The FireMon-Zscaler partnership enables companies to effectively manage the complexity of firewall policies to:
- Reduce policy related risk by finding high-risk vulnerabilities embedded in firewall policies
- Manage firewall rule changes and policies that span Zscaler and devices from other vendors
- Achieve and maintain compliance of firewall policies with internal and external standards
- Migrate Firewall policy to Zscaler devices to simplify rule review, cleaning, and staging for migration
- Manage multi-vendor firewall policy by gathering devices and policies across the entire environment with built-in support for over 80 vendors
- Centralize, normalize, and enforce network security policies across the entire hybrid estate, including firewalls, cloud security groups, and Secure Access Service Edge (SASE) platforms