The company wanted to be first to address a national initiative for improved cybersecurity, which called for near-continuous compliance. Standing in the way was poor visibility into a hybrid network of 300 firewalls and 500 network devices, manual processes to manage network policies, and minimal rule documentation. The inability to assess rule changes in real-time jeopardized compliance by hindering recertification and audit preparations.
The company sought to:
- Automate network security management
- Significantly increase visibility, fully orchestrate policy and rule management and recertification
- Accelerate compliance reviews
- Automate and streamline the company’s unique workflows
About the Company
A top 10 Fortune Global 500 petroleum and natural gas company.
- Real-time visibility allowing traffic flow analysis and provides clarity around policy enforcement and network traffic behavior
- Automated policy management and workflow orchestration streamline and accelerate rule provisioning
- Rule review from days to minutes