A resource-strapped team that relied on manual processes faced an annual audit and a growing complex environment. As most of the team’s time was spent reviewing rules for compliance and then manually implementing them, the company knew they had to improve their policy management to meet both current and future compliance and audit needs.
The company sought to:
- Achieve continuous compliance while reducing audit preparation time
- Automate rule documentation, clean up, and reporting
- Remove redundant, overly permissive, and unused rules
- Eliminate compliance errors from misconfigurations and manual processes
About the Company
A U.S. headquartered global credit union with over 10 million members.
- Automated rule workflows reduced audit preparation time from months to a single week while eliminating error-prone manual processes
- Centralized policy management of the company’s 300+ firewalls simplified rule creation and increased security posture
- 90% reduction in time to create and deploy new firewalls
- Reduced risk by identifying and eliminating redundant, overly permissive, and unused rules
- 1 set of network security policies across a hybrid-cloud environment