After noticing several report irregularities and being unable to get a satisfying response from their current NSPM solution’s support team, the company was concerned their compliance reports were not providing them accurate data, putting them at risk of being non-compliant.
The company sought to:
- Gain a single, comprehensive view of policy across their multi-vendor environment which includes devices from Palo Alto Networks and Cisco
- Increase compliance report accuracy, decreasing the amount of manual time and effort necessary to validate reports
- Automate audit preparation, ensuring continuous PCI-DSS compliance
About the Company
A publicly traded, multiple-line insurance organization offering personal automobile, homeowners, business and renters insurance with over 4,000 employees and a network of more than 7,000 independent agents.
- 100% PCI-DSS compliance
- 50% less time required for audit reviews
- Increased security posture through real-time, continuous monitoring of all devices in a single location
- Streamlined remediation processes and shortened time to mitigate violations through automation of policy changes
- Reduced risk of human error by eliminating manual processes for rule set up and compliance reporting