The international company lacked the visibility and consistent policy management within its expansive infrastructure necessary to detect and clean up redundant and non-compliant rules, leading to PCI compliance uncertainty for their thousands of worldwide locations.
The company sought to:
- Become proactively PCI-compliant through detection and cleanup of redundant, outdated and non compliant rules
- Gain comprehensive and centralized policy management of all devices including Cisco, Juniper, WatchGuard, Palo Alto Networks, Checkpoint, and SonicWall
- Increase visibility and streamline management of their mixed-vendor environment
- Scale from 100 licenses devices to over 3,000
About the Company
A leading multinational hospitality company that operates, franchises, and licenses lodging including hotel, residential, and timeshare properties.
- 100% automated PCI-DSS compliance reports across a growing multi-vendor environment
- 3,500 devices currently managed with a plan to scale up to 10,000
- Improved firewall management and reduced security risk through proactive, automated rule validation
- Well-positioned to embrace future enterprise-wide security policy automation