Inadequate visibility into networks of previously and newly acquired banks resulted in the inability to make security decisions, thereby increasing the organization’s attack surface and potential risk.
The company sought to:
- Gain real-time global network visibility and a complete view of all assets across their multi-vendor environment
- Eliminate 100% of infrastructure blind spots
- Identify differences between perception vs reality and compare known information to discovery data
- Supplement existing vulnerability management systems which lacked records for tens of thousands of devices
About the Company
One of the largest and most established American banking and financial services firms with nearly $2 trillion worth of assets under management.
- 17 million+ IP spaces scanned daily
- Real-time visibility to 300,000+ IP addresses
- Identified 10,000+ previously unknown devices
- Reduced risk by eliminating infrastructure blind spots
- Graphical representation of all devices and connections within and external to the network