In the ever-evolving landscape of cloud security, businesses are on a perpetual quest for comprehensive yet cost-effective solutions to safeguard their cloud infrastructure. FireMon, a pioneer in network security management solutions, has always been at the forefront of this endeavor. In April, the company launched Cloud Defense Free to mitigate the ‘cloud security tax’ that has burdened many organizations.
Now, FireMon is taking another giant leap by introducing Cloud Defense Pro, offering the industry’s best pricing for a top-tier Cloud Security Posture Management (CSPM) solution. This new offering embodies a more powerful CSPM solution for less, making cloud security more accessible and uncomplicated for all.
FireMon now supports two pricing models. Flat pricing is simple at $200 per account per month. But we know some organizations prefer different pricing models, so FireMon can adapt to resource-based or other pricing models to fit customers’ preferred patterns.
Jody Brazil, CEO of FireMon, expresses the company’s vision, “We’re on a mission to redefine the economics of cloud security. Cloud Defense Pro is a reflection of that mission, presenting an unrivaled CSPM solution that’s not only highly affordable but also feature-rich, empowering businesses to enhance their cloud security seamlessly.”
Cloud Defense Pro is engineered with a gamut of powerful features, including:
- Real-time Security and Compliance Monitoring: Stay ahead of attackers by detecting problems right when they happen.
- Real-time, Change-tracked, Identity-attributed Historical Inventory: A dynamic cloud inventory that tracks changes in real-time, attributes who made the change, and keeps a historical timeline. This even includes a history of when checks passed or failed, and everything is searchable.
- Real-time Threat Detectors: Enhance your Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) with real-time threat detection. These reduce response cycles and can fully integrate with event routing and ChatOps to improve the signal and reduce the noise.
- Granular Event Filtering, Enrichment, and Routing: Get the most out of your cloud provider security alerts with intelligent event management. Filter out noisy alerts from less-important deployments, send alerts directly to the teams that own the environment, and enrich alerts with information on the affected resources, all in Slack or Teams.
- Just-In-Time (JIT) Authorizations with Policy Restrictions: Defend against lost, stolen, exposed, or abused credentials with CLI and ChatOps-based authorizations to access cloud deployments. Cloud Defense Pro supports advanced capabilities like multiple approvers, out-of-band approvals, location (IP) based restrictions, and can even lock a session to a user’s current IP address to defend against session token theft.
- Full ChatOps Support for… EVERYTHING: Foster organizational collaboration and expedite remediations by bridging silos with Slack, Teams, JIRA, and other developer-centric tools. Push information right to the teams who run the deployments without having to email spreadsheets or force them to log into a security tool.
- Automated or ChatOps-based Remediations: Swiftly close security loopholes with automated or ChatOps-based remediations. Let the platform do the work, or keep control in the hands of the teams that run the deployments.
Rich Mogull, SVP of Cloud Security at FireMon, shed light on what’s on the horizon, “We’re soon launching a Cloud Security Maturity Model dashboard with Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to help organizations better understand and improve their security program. This is a step further in our long-term vision to provide actionable insights that drive better security outcomes.”
For more information and to stay up-to-date, check out FireMon’s Cloud Defense Product Page.