Every day, enterprise network environments become increasingly complex due to the constant introduction of new devices, applications, and cloud services. Manual tools are not sufficient to keep up with the pace, leaving firewall and security policies nearly impossible to manage and open the door to compliance violations and misconfigurations that can lead to unplanned outdates and data breaches. To mitigate these risks, FireMon Security Manager is essential in enabling Juniper network users to efficiently manage policies to eliminate policy-related risk, accurately change rules, and meet internal and external compliance requirements.
The FireMon–Juniper Networks partnership enables companies to effectively manage the complexity of firewall policies to:
- Reduce policy related risk by finding high-risk vulnerabilities embedded in firewall policies
- Manage firewall rule changes and policies that span Juniper and devices from other vendors
- Achieve and maintain compliance of firewall policies with internal and external standards
- Migrate Firewall policy to Juniper devices or to the cloud to simplify rule review, cleaning, and staging for migration
- Manage multi-vendor firewall policy by gathering devices and policies across the entire environment with built-in support for over 80 vendors