3 Steps to Gain Control of Cloud Security
The cloud is a notable business advantage, but it does bring numerous security concerns. In this webinar, we will show you the path to more effective cloud security in hybrid enterprises.
The cloud is a notable business advantage, but it does bring numerous security concerns. Among them:
- Lack of visibility across cloud or between on-premises and cloud environments
- Monitoring security controls and changes within the cloud and multi-cloud environments
- Maintaining compliance by monitoring cloud traffic for suspicious and non-compliant behavior
It becomes increasingly complex in hybrid environments because now you’re managing security for on-premise, cloud, virtual, container environments, and more. The time commitment can feel staggering.
It doesn’t have to, however.
In this webinar we will show you the path to more effective cloud security in hybrid enterprises through a mix of:
- Vulnerability management: See how an attacker could exploit and prioritize your patches
- Continuous compliance: Define your own cloud security controls and reduce the time spent on audit prep by making your cloud continuously audit-ready
- Automation and orchestration: Ingest behavior details from your cloud, then command security controls to cloud systems from a single console. The idea is instant, worry-reducing cloud control.