One of the most daunting and complex processes faced by today’s network Security Architects is the challenge of enabling their organizations to adapt network access in response to changing business demands while ensuring proper defense.
FireMon Security Intelligence Platform solutions allow Security Architects to design, implement and adapt network security infrastructure to support ever-evolving business, security, compliance and risk management requirements.
From continuous, enterprise-wide monitoring of firewall device alignment to closed-loop policy workflow automation and access-based prioritization of underlying exposures, FireMon solutions offer the full range of capabilities necessary to address network oversight and expansion.
Specific FireMon solutions features that empower Security Architects to advance overall management of network security infrastructure are capabilities including:
- Centralized, dashboard-level network security monitoring
- End-to-end, automated network security policy change workflow
- Onboard, extensible firewall and scanner platform integration
- Standards-based (BPMN 2.0) management systems integration
- Next generation firewall systems and cloud services support