One of the most time-consuming, repetitive tasks faced by today’s network security Operations teams is the ongoing management of firewall rules and policies to ensure that access is optimized to support changing business, security and compliance requirements.
FireMon Security Intelligence Platform solutions allow Operations teams to address the full range of firewall policy management tasks, providing scalable, real-time analysis and reporting of device configurations, enterprise-wide.
From detailed visibility into firewall rules usage to policy change alerting and traffic flow analysis (TFA) to optimize performance and prevent service interruptions, FireMon solutions offer the full range of capabilities necessary to monitor and improve network security infrastructure.
Specific FireMon solutions features that empower Operations teams to advance overall management of network infrastructure are capabilities including:
- Real-time visibility into network security device configuration
- Onboard, extensible firewall and scanner platform integration
- Standards-based (BPMN 2.0) management systems integration
- End-to-end, automated network security policy change workflow
- Customizable and ad hoc compliance assessment and reporting