One of the most complex and time-consuming challenges faced by today’s Compliance & Audit officials is continuously validating the proper enforcement of network security controls to ensure ongoing compliance with a wide range of industry standards.
FireMon Security Intelligence Platform solutions allow Compliance & Audit teams to analyze and document changing network security policies, enterprise-wide, while providing the automated workflow for firewall rules recertification in accordance with standards including PCI DSS.
From event-driven alerting of emerging compliance violations to automated policy change management workflow, including rules recertification and removal, FireMon solutions offer the full range of capabilities necessary to optimize network security infrastructure assessment.
Specific FireMon solutions features that empower Compliance & Audit teams to validate proper alignment of network security controls are capabilities including:
- Customizable and ad hoc policy assessment and reporting
- Dedicated policy compliance reporting (incl. PCI DSS 3.0)
- End-to-end, automated network security policy change workflow
- Automated firewall policy rules recertification (PCI DSS)
- Access-based network vulnerability prioritization