One of the most strategic and challenging responsibilities faced by today’s Chief Information Security Officers is the prospect of enabling their organizations to adapt network access in response to changing business demands while ensuring proper defense.
FireMon Security Intelligence Platform solutions allow CISOs to address the widest array of projects necessary to tackle this complex and highly distributed endeavor, providing unparalleled visibility across every critical aspect of network security, policy compliance and IT risk.
From continuous, enterprise-wide monitoring of key network security indicators to closed-loop policy workflow automation and access-based prioritization of underlying exposures, FireMon solutions offer the full range of capabilities necessary to optimize top-down management efforts.
Specific FireMon solutions features that empower CISOs to advance overall management of network security infrastructure are capabilities including:
- Centralized, dashboard-level network security monitoring
- Key network security infrastructure performance indicators
- Onboard, extensible firewall and scanner platform integration
- Standards-based (BPMN 2.0) management systems integration
- Next generation firewall systems and cloud services support