Today’s Government agencies are challenged to address highly unique and pressing cyber security conditions, with highly complex infrastructure, numerous compliance considerations and a never-ending onslaught of threats.
FireMon Security Intelligence Platform solutions currently help numerous federal agencies to address their specific requirements in improving their overall cyber security posture, while automating strategic elements of compliance (including DHS CDM).
In addition to aiding in the management of network firewall configuration, policy workflow and related IT risks, FireMon solutions offer advanced automation that has allowed Government agencies to optimize resources and attain continuous network monitoring.
FireMon Government customers derive benefit from a wide range of highly differentiated FireMon solutions capabilities including:
- Centralized reporting and analysis of network posture
- Continuous diagnostics and mitigation of network risks
- Real-time visibility into network security device infrastructure
- End-to-end network security policy change workflow
- Access-based prioritization of existing network vulnerabilities