Unlike other vendors that treat a cloud like a firewall, requiring customers to purchase separate modules to view and orchestrate cloud security policies as separate visualizations from their firewall policies, FireMon presents a unified view, treating a cloud like a cloud.
FireMon enables you to see your cloud deployments the same way you see your on-prem infrastructures, even when security configurations differ widely. FireMon integrates with the native controls of multiple cloud platforms, including Microsoft Azure and AWS, to normalize and streamline security policies between cloud and data center environments. Whether a firewall is placed in a physical or virtual environment, FireMon’s monitoring capabilities provide equal visibility into security policies as with physical firewalls.
Network Security Policy Management
Without FireMon Unified View for Cloud Security Policies
- Protecting segmented networks without full visibility leads to rule bloat and overlapping policies – all of which requires extra time and effort to track and manage
With FireMon Unified View for Cloud Security Policies
- Get a consistent, consolidated view of all systems with context to avoid replicating rules and processes
- Managing cloud security policies using disparate tools creates blind spots and gaps in security controls that opens the door to attackers
- Enforce policy-driven control consistently across multi-cloud hybrid environments from a unified platform
- Manual processes introduces the possibility of human error and leaves organizations vulnerable to attack
- Make fast, accurate decisions about network security policies without the added risk of misconfigurations