FireMon is the only network security policy management solution with the built-in ability to create, manage, and query tags—as well as the ability to use third-party tags.
Competing solutions can only use third-party tags. This introduces inefficiencies, increases complexity, and impacts operational processes because it entails creating separate rules to manage on-prem and cloud-based resources.
Network Security Policy Management
Without FireMon Tags
- Creating separate rules to manage on-prem and cloud-based resources reduces efficiency
With FireMon Tags
- Maximize efficiency by consolidating management of both on-prem and cloud-based resources in a single rule
- Developing duplicative rules to separately manage on-prem and cloud-based resources increases complexity
- Reduce rulebase complexity by eliminating policies that duplicate processes across on-prem and cloud-based resources
- Using manual rule management leads to orphaned and duplicate rules, which can lead to compliance violations
- Facilitate compliance by assuring consistent policy management