AUTOMATE WITH GUARDRAILS
Compliance standards – internal and regulatory – won’t sit still. The cost of non-compliance can punish the bottom line with large fines and disruptions to the business. Add to the mix, a simple compliance check takes weeks or months to sort out. By the time an issue is found, the network drifts into another failure. The cycle continues.
FireMon’s continuous compliance comes with sub-second checks, automates audit reporting, and alerts you when you start to drift. Only FireMon can offer continuous compliance, because FireMon is the only solution with real-time monitoring, traffic flow analysis, and custom controls to give you a 360-view of the entire network.
Changes have moment by moment implications for security. With FireMon’s real-time monitoring you get to see what’s happening instantly, take corrective actions and continue to meet the security policies you’ve defined.
Traffic Flow Analysis
Analyze your traffic patterns and assess their effects on your state of security. It’s not enough to have a well-written firewall rule, you need to see the result from rules, the traffic they produce and take action when compliance with security controls drifts.
Custom Controls & Assessments
FireMon gives you more than 350 controls to mix and match to your specific compliance needs. Your customized controls can work together in any combination, tailoring compliance for internal or regulatory standards.
Often, compliance extends to more than just regulatory standards. With FireMon you get over 350 custom controls, tailored to your specific guidelines. Now, you’re a compliance guru because all the guesswork is gone.
Only FireMon gives you the flexibility to meet regulatory or internal compliance standards. Take a look, do you know of any other solution that can do this?
- Custom compliance policies and regulatory standards such as PCI DSS, SOX, NERC CIP, HIPAA and more
- Library of 350+ controls so you can define your own compliance assessments
- Automated pre-change compliance checks
- Automation for the entire change workflow with complete documentation
- Real-time alerting and clear steps for remediation when compliance drifts
- Automatic documentation and validation of compliance reduces time spent preparing for an audit
- Resource Library2017 State of the Firewall
- Resource LibraryPlanning Considerations for Compliance with GDPR
- WebinarsFirewall Sprawl: Top Four Security Gaps Exposed
- WebinarsPreparing Your Firewalls for PCI DSS 3.2
- WebinarsClosing the Complexity Gap in Network Security Management