Vulnerabilities multiply like fruit flies. You can spot them, sure. But how do you know what to patch? Which patches could go from exposure to exploit?
Traditional approaches would have security teams patching at random – a fire drill. But with thousands – or millions – of vulnerabilities to fix, doesn’t it make sense to start with greatest risk?
Of course. And you can see these priorities in the context of your own network with attack simulation. By mapping vulnerabilities and seeing their pathways to exploit, you can easily see what needs your attention…right now.
With real-time attack simulation and risk scoring, you can remove unwanted risk based on the combination of network configurations and active vulnerabilities.
Once attack path simulation reveals the network’s exposures, orchestration makes sure the right change happens to restore security before an exposure becomes an exploit.
With complete visibility you tame the attack surface and reduce risk with airtight security policies – leaving nothing to chance. Reports and dashboards update in real-time, knowing your configurations are securing the enterprise.
FireMon reduces your attack surface by blending policy with vulnerabilities to simulate attacks. Now, you have priorities and calculated risk scoring based on the real-world scenarios.
FireMon’s Vulnerability Management enables you to:
- Find exposures based on network topology and policy
- Look into exploits from the real-world
- Visualize the pathways an attacker could take
- Model the path from policy to vulnerable resource
- Orchestrate policy remediation and response
- Resource LibraryRisk Solved: Automated, Real-Time Risk Analysis & Remediation
- Resource LibraryQuantifying the Value of Intelligent Security Management
- Resource LibraryOvercoming the Complexity Gap