Current processes for determining policy compliance are manual and error prone. Often it requires going line by line through hundreds, or even thousands of firewall rules. This can be frustrating and slow down security and compliance teams.
FireMon helps you break through outdated, manual processes, providing real-time compliance assessments and automating the rule review, recertification and documentation process.
How We Do It
- Customizable assessments based on regulatory requirements, including PCI DSS, or internal best practices
- Security Concern Index (SCI) that shows which rules need immediate attention due to compliance violations
- Event-drive rule review automatically triggers the rule review workflow to recertify or decommission rules based on timeframe
- Documentation of rule recertification and justification to aid in compliance audits
- Integration with Policy Planner to automatically create change tickets for rule removal
- Resource Library2017 State of the Firewall
- Resource LibraryPlanning Considerations for Compliance with GDPR
- WebinarsFirewall Sprawl: Top Four Security Gaps Exposed
- WebinarsPreparing Your Firewalls for PCI DSS 3.2
- WebinarsClosing the Complexity Gap in Network Security Management