Poor firewall management has been a serious problem for a lot of years. It’s time to do something about it.
Comply Smarter with Automated Change Management
There are more firewalls than ever as enterprises seek to protect hybrid environments that are accessed by remote users, mobile devices, APIs, IoT, and other endpoints. Nobody knows exactly what rules are still associated with each firewall, and nobody has the time to an audit, review, recertify, and remove the old ones. Conflicts create vulnerabilities, outdated and forgotten rules leave open doors that hackers can exploit, and an overabundance of rules degrades network performance
Automated Change Management
Identify and remediate changes that will break compliance before they cause harm.
- Create search queries to identify existing rules, network objects, and service objects affected by pending policy or configuration changes
- Export the list to share with team members for remediation
- Convert the search terms into a control to use in ongoing security assessments in multiple categories
- Apply the assessment or control to specific elements or devices within the network and write remediation instructions in the event of a failure
- Automatically flag and prioritize failed controls in real-time in customized, detailed reports
- Continuous change detection based on syslog, not polling
Real-time situational awareness through a single pane of glass.
- Automate risk analysis and change management
- Orchestrate all of hybrid cloud security controls from the FireMon console
- Eliminate overly permissive or redundant rules
- Visualize usage of existing rules and policies, including threats denied by access policy
- See visualizations of attack paths
- Assess impact in real-time
- Prioritize patching
- Adapt device rules to automatically reroute access
- Change attribution and user behavior analysis
Real-time compliance checks across over 350 controls.
- Visually review compliance across the entire enterprise with a matrix of sources and destinations to see which destinations are accessible from which sources
- Visually review whether each possible routing meets compliance policies or is even governed by one
- Real-time continuous monitoring
- Automated assessments for any change relevant to compliance standards
- Out-of-box and customizable assessments (PCI-DSS, NERC-CIP, and more)
- Automated rule and policy design
Trust, in and of itself, is a vulnerability. When network systems have a free pass, it only takes one single compromised host to bring it all crashing down. Zero Trust...Learn More
Delivering a comprehensive blueprint for
security process automation.
Providing real-time visibility control, and
management for network security devices.
Finding and securing unknown, shadow
clouds, network infrastructure, and endpoints.