When business needs shift, infrastructure shifts. Software-Defined Data Centers change what’s possible for business speed. Sure, but if the infrastructure is changing every instant, how do you inject security controls?
Continuous Security for Software-Defined Data Centers
One of the biggest challenges of a software-defined world: rules can become obsolete moments after implementation. How do you secure a network that changes the moment you blink?
It’s a tough problem. Let’s put an end to that. With FireMon, your software-defined world is secured with the powerful fusion of vulnerability management, continuous compliance and orchestration.
- Command security controls in real-time, keeping pace with your Software-Defined Data Center.
- Orchestrate policy and security controls for the virtual infrastructure.
- Run attack path simulations, reducing your risk at hyper-speed.
- Feel the ease of continuous compliance with automated, sub-second checks.
- Monitor security policies and changes across the hybrid and virtual network in real time.
The FireMon Solution
You can see your SDDC as an attacker does with attack simulation.
Combine vulnerabilities with security policies, showing you just how an exposure turns to exploit. It’s your own personal, ongoing pen-test.
Audits are backbreaking work in the era of SDDC. Stop the stress with continuous compliance. You are always audit-ready.
Real-time compliance checks across 350+ controls leave nothing to chance in a changing software-defined world.
Command airtight security policies and controls across your ever-evolving SDDC.
Remove the manual work and use automation for rule design, risk review, provisioning and decommissioning. It’s all orchestrated with absolute precision.
The FireMon Difference
- Real-Time Monitoring: Sub-second awareness of your dynamic SDDC
- Full Data Retention: The eternal history of your SDDC security
- Customizable Search & Reporting: Granular reporting for a granular network
- Automation & Orchestration: Let’s do security at the speed of the SDDC