FireMon’s proprietary Security Intelligence Query Language (SIQL) provides a robust solution for accessing and analyzing your data, enabling customizable, granular searches where competitors support only rudimentary searches.
In combination, Elasticsearch and SIQL increase your security team’s data-gathering efficiency, reduce data access complexity and provide operational insights that allow you to deliver innovation while enhancing your risk and compliance posture.
Network Security Policy Management
Without FireMon SIQL and Elasticsearch
- Manually gathering and normalizing data from disparate devices reduces efficiency
With FireMon SIQL and Elasticsearch
- Maximize efficiency in device data ingestion, normalization and storage while creating indexes structured to support large-scale environments
- Gathering insight from enterprise rulebases with rudimentary search tools is a complex process that yields suboptimal results
- Reduce data access complexity by performing granular, customized searches, including searches with intuitive graphical filters
- Assessing compliance through manual processes yields poor results and inhibits timely audit responses
- Facilitate compliance by easily conducting compliance assessments on any object in the network