Fortune 500 Customer Wins, Successful Continuous Monitoring Deployments and Global Channel Expansion Power Dramatic Growth for Risk and Security Management Leader
OVERLAND PARK, Kan. — Jan. 30, 2014
FireMon, the leading provider of security management and risk analysis solutions, today announced its strongest business performance in company history. Fueled by robust growth across the board that included an 80% increase in year-to-year revenue, FireMon is the only company offering high-performance, highly scalable network security solutions that integrate both security risk assessment and security infrastructure management – a position it advanced significantly with major innovations in the past year. Highlights for 2013 include:
- Revenue grew by 80% including growth from market expansion, risk technology adoption and repeat customers increasing their investments with FireMon.
- Won more than 150 new accounts including Avis Budget Group, CVS Caremark, DISH Network, Hertz, Mattel, Nike, and SunGuard Computer Services in North America, and Argos, Huawei, Lenovo Group, Shanghai Pudong Development Bank and Vimplecom in EMEA, APAC and LATAM.
- Selected by the Department of Homeland Security as a key technology provider for the $6 billion Continuous Diagnostics and Mitigation (CDM) program.
- Over 85% increase in the number of six-figure and above opportunities across all vertical markets, with expanded presence in the federal, financial, manufacturing, healthcare, higher education, retail, media and transportation sectors.
- More than 75% growth in employees to satisfy unprecedented demand, with key additions in sales, marketing, engineering and support around the globe.
- Added industry veterans Albert Nieves, Newton Monteiro and Ruby Khaira to lead sales expansion in the U.S. federal government, Latin America, and UK, Northern Europe and India markets, respectively.
- Penetrated several new geographies including China, South Korea, Singapore, South Africa and the Middle East.
“Securing networks for large organizations is a daunting task, as Target and millions of its customers have learned the hard way,” said Jody Brazil, President and CTO of FireMon. “The FireMon team is honored by the trust the world’s leading enterprises, government agencies and MSSPs have placed in our people, technology and platform to give them the visibility and intelligence needed to proactively automate their network security defenses. We are committed to helping these organizations answer ‘Yes’ to their most fundamental cybersecurity question: ‘Are we more secure today than we were yesterday?’ in 2014 and beyond.”
- Over 90% year-over-year increase in channel partner revenues from new and existing partners in the North American, European, Middle Eastern and Asian markets.
- Doubled the number of authorized Ignite Program channel partners addressing large enterprise accounts globally to more than 150.
- Expanded its federal channel program with several new partners including Dyntek, immixGroup, Inc., Lockheed Martin, Net Source and SRA International.
- Received the coveted 5-Star Partner rating in CRN’s 2013 Partner Program Guide for its channel commitment, breadth of program offerings and wealth of partner resources.
- Honored by CRN as one of the most powerful leaders in the IT channel, VP Channels Todd DeBell was named a CRN Channel Chief for the second consecutive year.
“During 2013 FireMon earned a position as one of our key focus partners, due to their advanced network risk and policy management solutions and channel-focused business model,” said Joe Luciano, CEO of AccessIT Group. “FireMon’s delivery of real-time visibility into gaps in network defenses and automatically prioritized recommendations of what to fix first dramatically increased security and significantly reduced operations costs for our most demanding customers. We look forward to continued technology innovations and explosive business growth with FireMon in 2014.”
- Released Security Manager 7.0 – the first policy and risk management platform to offer continuous assessment of compliance and security posture to analyze and trend the effects of – and alert on, if needed – administrative and environmental changes in the network and best-practice modeling via prepackaged assessments.
- Released Policy Planner 3.0 – the first change management workflow solution to support the latest version of the Object Management Group’s (OMG) Business Process Model and Notation (BPMN) standard, enabling easy integration of detailed security processes with existing business workflow solutions.
- Celebrated by Homeland Security Today as one of the Rising 10 of 2013 in recognition of Security Manager’s continuous monitoring capabilities.
- Awarded second consecutive 5-Star rating by SC Magazine, which lauded Security Manager as “quite comprehensive in features and functionality for complete policy management.”
- Expanded its profile in the McAfee® Security Innovation Alliance™ (SIA) program with full support for McAfee® Vulnerability Manager.
FireMon provides enterprises and government with security management software that gives them deeper visibility and tighter control over their network security infrastructure. The FireMon solution set – Security Manager, Policy Planner and Risk Analyzer – enables customers to identify network risk, proactively eliminate those vulnerabilities and strengthen security throughout the organization, and reduce the cost of security operations and compliance. Together, they create a highly-effective and consistent solution for efficiently managing security operations. For more information, visit http://www.firemon.com.