Manage Policy, Ensure Compliance, Gain Visibility and Control.
The Agile Network Security Policy Platform for Your Hybrid Enterprise
Don’t compromise security and compliance to deliver responsiveness and agility.
FireMon Security Manager conquers complexity to let you protect hybrid networks, ensure continuous compliance, and respond to change.
Visualize, normalize, and manage policies across heterogenous firewalls, cloud security groups, SASE platforms, and other network security enforcement points.
Respond faster and eliminate misconfigurations by automating rule management with real-time change monitoring.
Flexibly integrate with your IT service management, security orchestration, DevOps platforms, and more.REQUEST A DEMO
“If you remove all other functions that security manager can provide it would be worth the money for the firewall rule cleanup/review functions alone.”
Sr Network Security Engineer
Finance Company, $3B+ Revenue
“FireMon saves us a lot of time… It enables you to consolidate and have fewer, more meaningful rules. We’re saving around 30% of our time.”
Jeff Plotkin, Lead Network Specialist
University, 5K+ employees
“FireMon is being used to provide detailed historical records of every change/revision made on every network appliance enterprise-wide. It provides instant visibility on what changed when issues arise… Without FireMon, we would go into every outage–both small and large–blind, trying to figure out where to start.”
Hospital & Health Care Company, 10K+ employees
“It’s a must-have tool for the security department.”
Jeff Reese, Cyber Security Engineer
Aera Energy, 3K+ employees
“It is the single place where we go to review all of our firewall changes. The solution makes it easier for us to track all the changes made. It is a central place where we can look at all the firewall rules, because we have three different firewall vendors. It save us time and creates efficiencies by looking at the general picture.”
Chris Goodrich, IT Security Architect
Financial Services Firm, 1K+ employees
See How Security Manager Helps You
Secure the largest, most complex networks
The only solution certified and tested to 15,000 devices.
Unmatched scalability, in-depth analysis, and third-party integration enables real-time, centralized visibility and control as your hybrid network evolves.
- Scale with an agile API-first approach
- Perform simultaneous analysis and normalization across multiple platforms while splitting out reporting
- Execute and manage scalable processes with a central source of policy truth
- Retain data indefinitely without any system performance degradation
Meet regulatory or internal compliance requirements with confidence
Meet regulatory or internal compliance requirements with confidence.
FireMon customers have seen a 4x reduction in the number of days per year spent on audit and compliance.
Security Manager provides automated compliance assessment capabilities that help you validate configuration requirements and alert you when violations occur.
- Reduce the time spent configuring policies with rule recommendations
- Validate policies against regulatory requirements, including PCI-DSS, HIPAA, NERC, and SOX
- Accelerate compliance reporting and satisfy audit demands with ad hoc and customizable reports tailored to your unique requirements
- Maintain continuous compliance with automated firewall rule recertification
Eliminate unnecessary access and reduce risk
Only FireMon delivers 400% faster policy change review time.
Security Manager removes network complexity and improves enterprise security posture with visibility and real-time analysis to reduce risk.
- Leverage SASE, FWaaS, non-traditional firewalls, and SD-WAN
- Achieve complete coverage of firewalls and cloud with full breadth of capability
- Remove misconfigurations, technical mistakes, and unnecessary access with automated rule-review
- Review and refine access to reduce policy complexity and optimize the performance of your devices
Easily adapt to changes in the environment and business requirements
$2M annual cost savings from automating manual processes.
By automating and orchestrating change management, Security Manager ensures your ability to operate at scale across your on-prem, cloud, and hybrid environments.
- Centralize management and orchestration of policies
- Integrate NSPM with SOAR, ITSM, vulnerability management, and DevOps tools
- Know the who, what, and when of every change that happens to monitored devices in real time
- Integrate any required functionality via code, Swagger UI or workflow building blocks
Identify weaknesses and vulnerabilities in security policies
3x reduction in risk over the status quo.
Through real-time traffic flow analysis, Security Manager tracks behavior across your network to identify which applications are being used in a rule and between sources and destinations.
- Correlate vulnerability scans with access path analysis to trace every available access path across the network
- Effectively manage your network’s attack surface with a defined path to remediation
Trusted by the Global 2000
by the United States Treasury
Learn more about Security Manager
4 Steps to Conquer Hybrid Network Complexity
How effective security management can cover the increasing gap between technology & resources available to manage it.WATCH
Uplevel Your Security and Networking with AutomationRead
Quantifying the Value of Network Security Policy Management
Real-time visibility and control, continuous compliance and unrivaled policy-based security for today's hybrid enterprisesDOWNLOAD