Ready to earn some easy cash?
SPIFF #1- How does it work?
Qualified Deal Registration requirements:
- Must adhere to FireMon Deal Registration Program Guidelines.
- Must be a net-new Qualified Deal Registration for software subscriptions in an amount greater than US $40,000 annually.
- Must be submitted through the FireMon Partner Portal on or after 01/04/2023 and reach Stage 1 before midnight ET on 30/09/2023.
Qualified deal registrations:
- Partner Sales Rep will earn the above stated gift cards based on the number of QDR submitted after 01/04/2023 and reach
- Stage 1 before midnight ET on 30/09/2023
- Qualified Deal Registration must be registered in one of the following countries: UK, Germany, France, Benelux, Nordics, Austria, Switzerland, Poland, Eqypt, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Spain, Portugal, Israel, Greece, Turkey, Qatar, Kuwait, South Africa, Ireland, Nigeria, Kenya, Jordan, Russia, and Morocco
- FireMon Channel Account Managers or Territory Managers are responsible for qualifying Deal Registrations.
- This promotion is only available to Partner Reps and SEs of Contracted Authorized, Gold, or Platinum FireMon Ignite
- Partners in the Ignite Partner Portal.
- Partner Rep and will be responsible for any applicable taxes and upon request will provide valid tax forms to FireMon.
- Promotion eligibility will be subject to Partners Company SPIFF guidelines and restrictions.
- Promotion eligibility and opportunity discounts are subject to FireMon’s review and sole discretion.
- This Promotion is subject to applicable law and may be modified by FireMon at any given point in its sole discretion.
- Mastercard and Visa are not a participant in or sponsor of this promotion.
Customer Success Training Hub