Palo Alto Networks® is set to kick-off its flagship conference, Ignite ’19 USA, in Austin, Texas from Monday, June 3rd to Thursday, June 6th. The start of Ignite ’19 kicks off an exciting time in the calendar as Ignite has developed into one of the most influential, must-attend events for security professionals.
This is why we are especially thrilled to take the stage with Lucas Gallagher at this year’s confab. The session, From Security Bottleneck to Business Enabler: A Foot Locker Case Study, is a discussion of their journey moving from legacy systems to a hybrid environment featuring Palo Alto Network firewalls and Azure. Like many large enterprises, scalability and compliance top the list of challenges, so come hear Lucas discuss the roadmap to success for this venerable Fortune 500 retailer. The session is Monday, June 3 at 4:20 PM in Ballroom G, Level 4.
FireMon has a deep relationship with Palo Alto Networks. FireMon solutions help enterprises accelerate the adoption of Palo Alto Next-Generation firewalls and maximize the value of your Palo Alto Networks investment. Our Immediate Insight application integrates with the Palo Alto Networks Cortex XDR detection and response app. Immediate Insight is an analytics-enabled app that enables security teams to seamlessly combine and analyze cloud-resident and private infrastructure data to accelerate discovery and response to security threats.
Together, FireMon and Palo Alto Networks combine to bring configuration assurance, compliance and risk reduction:
- Total support for next-gen access and compliance at the user and app layer
- APIs for integration with Palo Alto Networks, non-Palo Alto Networks devices and the Panorama Management Platform
- Real-time monitoring for instant network awareness and remediation steps
- Sub-second rule and policy checks across 350+ controls for continuous compliance
- Full change reporting with application and user; scoring rules for risk and compliance
- Attack simulation based on vulnerabilities and network policy
To learn more about how FireMon and Palo Alto Networks can simplify the management and compliance of your complex hybrid architecture, attend our session with Foot Locker on Monday. Or, if you’d like to talk to someone on the FireMon team, you can find us in the Expo Hall at Booth #908.
When you stop by our booth, you may notice that we won’t have any traditional giveaways for you to take back home. Ignite ’19 is where we’ll kick-off our trade show bandage collection efforts for Noah’s Bandage Project. We’re collecting boxes of bandages in our booth and will also donate $2 for every badge that is scanned to Noah’s Bandage Project.
Noah’s Bandage Project seeks to end childhood cancer through awareness, support, and the gift of hope. They do this by collecting cool, fun bandages and giving them to kids that need them and raising money to fund pediatric cancer research. Over the last four years, this foundation has raised $700,000 – dollars given to Children’s Mercy Hospital for pediatric cancer research and 210,000 boxes of bandages collected and distributed around the world.
We look forward to seeing you in Austin and be sure to bring your bandages!
FireMon at Ignite ‘19
- Come Say Hi: Find us at Booth #908
- Hear from Foot Locker: Monday, June 3 at 4:20 PM in Ballroom G, Level 4
- Have Fun: Join #TeamFireMon at Urban Axes for our exclusive axe-throwing event, Tuesday, June 4: http://bit.ly/2X78qbf
- Schedule a Meeting at Ignite ‘19: http://bit.ly/2X78pEd
- Download the Data Sheet: FireMon + Palo Alto Networks Integration: http://bit.ly/2XbX99v