Back to Basics – Firewall Management
If your customers have different types of firewalls and security devices, then the reality is they need to look to a Network Security Policy Management Solution (NSPM).
With the influx of daily security policy change requests, old and redundant rules still in place, the introduction of new security devices and the internal pressures of audits and maintaining compliance, it’s no surprise that Gartner predicts that by 2023 99% of firewall breaches will be caused by misconfigurations.
This is where FireMon can help.
Join us as we explore:
- Back to basics: Why your firewall customers need NSPM
- Eliminating misconfigurations with automation
- Being audit ready, all the time – delivering continuous compliance
- How to protect everything on the network and see and manage risk
- How to gain visibility and gain control with FireMon
This session’s coffee flavour will be an Amaretto flavoured coffee pack or for the tea drinkers you will be gifted a Goji Acai Tea pack.
*FireMon will only utilise your home details to send a welcome pack, your address will not be used for any other purposes.