Cloud solutions combine the three key features that you need to succeed in the modern IT landscape: flexibility, scalability and velocity. As your customers move rapidly to new and different apps and technologies, you need the flexibility to support a growing array of compute workloads. This digital, connected world also generates massive amounts of new data, so you need storage and capacity that can scale fast. And all of this happens at velocities that were unheard of even a year or two ago.
In short, your customers expect more from your business, and they expect it now. Cloud solutions make it possible for your business to deliver, by allowing you to spin up, deploy and provision faster than you can say “IaaS.” The challenge is maintaining a strong security posture even as you rapidly provide the latest IT solutions that your customers, partners and employees seek. FireMon is the key.
Continuous Security for the Cloud
The virtual nature of cloud resources makes visibility a challenge right from the start. That is problematic because you can’t secure what you can’t see. But cloud technology brings still more security complications, such as the common practice of shadow (rogue) IT that leads to runaway infrastructure. When your networks boundaries and your compute and storage capacity can change from one minute to the next—even doubling or tripling in size quite easily—the tried and true methods of securing your network are simply inadequate.
Cloud security requires total visibility into your cloud and physical resources so that you can manage vulnerability, automation and monitoring in real time to ensure continuous compliance, and orchestration of security policies across your entire hybrid network. That is what FireMon delivers:
- Command security for public, private, and hybrid clouds
- Orchestrate policy in the cloud just as you do on-premises
- Automate changes to cloud security in minutes instead of weeks
- Remove the time-intense cloud audit with continuous compliance
- Monitor security in real-time across your entire hybrid cloud environment
The FireMon Solution
See the cloud from the perspective of a data thief with attack simulation.
Bring cloud vulnerabilities together with security controls, simulate attack paths and take action to shut down the exposure with automated security policy change.
Avoid the headache of audit fire drills with continuous compliance.
Real-time compliance checks across over 350 controls gives you the details, automated policy change brings you back with compliance drifts. You are always audit-ready.
Command airtight security policies in a cloudy world with automated risk analysis and change management.
Stop setting cloud security one device at a time. Orchestrate all cloud security controls from a single FireMon console.
FireMon Features and Benefits
- Real-Time Monitoring: Sub-second awareness of your cloud environment
- Full Data Retention: All your cloud security controls, all in one place
- Customizable Search and Reporting: Pinpoint cloud security failures and vulnerabilities
- Automation and Orchestration: Command cloud security from a single management console