Due to pressure resulting from a recent pipeline cyberattack, urgent policy cleanup was necessary to meet new internal compliance practices within 90 days. The company lacked the visibility and automation across their complex, multi-vendor environment necessary to meet the 90-day deadline.
The company sought to:
- Meet new internal compliance standards within 90 days
- Eliminate manual firewall rule audit policy and rule changes
- Gain consistent policy management across a hybrid cloud environment
About the Company
A leading oil and gas company headquartered in South America.
- 80% reduction in the time to produce accurate compliance reports through policy standardization and automation of manual processes
- 60% less time needed to remediate risky rules
- 800+ devices currently managed
- 20+ previously unknown devices discovered during deployment, decreasing risk
- Increased security posture through real-time, continuous monitoring of all devices in a single location