Responsible for recruiting and managing new and existing channel partners. Effectively find new resellers that focus on the mid-large market, train, support and develop their business. Work in tandem with channel partners to drive end user demand across FireMon’s solution portfolio through focused account coverage that will facilitate growth of the territory bookings.
- Develop new business through engagement of optimal resellers.
- Build channel business by recruiting new channel partners.
- Support partners by conducting joint user meetings, training, seminars, education and presentations.
- Attend and participate in tradeshows as necessary.
- Help to identify market and product requirements based on field experience.
- Work as part of a sales team toward reaching quarterly territory sales quota.
Qualifications / Necessary Skills
- Required to be living in the Southeast territory.
- 3-5 years territory/Channel Management experience.
- Background selling security and network/Internet Protocol network-related applications.
- Strong technical and non-technical communication skills, including strong verbal, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent experience.
- Position requires frequent travel.
- A proven track record of success is critical.
- Must be a self starter and a strong closer.